Saturday, February 14, 2009





For Today: February 14, 2009

Outside My Window: My cat upon the window sill is crying to come in.

I am thinking: That the ice and snow can leave now, bring me spring!

From the learning rooms: Warren Weirsbe's "Be Mature" awaits my attention as I am part of a women's bible study group at Fresh Life Church, and this is the book we are using to take us through the bible book of James.

I am thankful for: Renewed mercy, snoring pugs, old movies and a comfortable bed when I feel unwell.

From The Kitchen: Sadly I am too tired to make dinner! I brought Mike home a Rueben Sandwich from Julie's and he ate that. I dined on some leftover potatoes and peas.

I am wearing: My jammies, tired bones need comfy clothes.

I Am Reading: A Severe Mercy by Sheldon Vanauken and I LOVE it. What a beautiful book to have been loaned the day before valentines day. This is love!

I Am Hoping: That I will be strong enough for work tomorrow and that it will be a good day.

I Am Creating: Aprons from vintage tablecloths and hankerchiefs.

I Am Hearing: Lulu snoring, the keys of my husbands computer keyboard clicking and Sleepless In Seattle on the Television.
Around The House: It is quiet. Garrett is on his own, M'Kayla is babysitting. My ears still find it strange as just two months ago I could not find a quiet corner to save my sanity. All things change, nothing but God stays the same.

One Of My Favorite Things: Losing myself in time spent with God.


A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: I have statements to mail out, taxes to prepare, doctors to speak with, rent and utilities to pay, floors that need cleaning, closets overflowing. If perhaps i could put things in some sort of order...

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you:

The Simple Womans DayBook





No comments: