Saturday, June 2, 2012

New Blog Just For CLL

I have decided to separate cancer from my everyday life. Ha. That was funny. Actually, I have created a blog dedicated to JUST cancer and chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Those that want information about CLL, don't have to wade through piles of chickens to find it. The CLL blog is called Chronically Crazy: Life With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia , and if you click on the link...it will take you there!    Here on Apron Strings, I will be upping my farm-girl life posts. Walking and talking through life on a city farm. I have some really great recipes, some new projects in the works, new information on gardens and composting, chickens and eggs. I'll keep a link over to the side for easy access to the CLL blog, Chronically Crazy: Life With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia. Thanks everyone!

No comments: